[pct-l] Snow / anyone out there?

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:35:08 CDT 2009

5-6 hikers rented a car near Snoqualmie Pass and were driving to meet 8 or
so hikers from Skykomish at the Lake Chelan City Park today. They were all
taking the boat to Stehekin and continue the hike north from there. Weather
is good here but had a lot of snow dump in the high country between
Snoqialmie and Stehekin.
PCT MOM