[pct-l] 1959 Pacific Crest Trail by Horse Trek

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:22:34 CDT 2009

What a great story!  Thank you, Deems and Eric...for sharing with us...Scout
will, I assume submit his interview to The Communicator, I'll enjoy reading
it.
Eric...is there a way to get a DVD copy of the slide show you shared with us
at ADZ in 2008?  It would become a cherished portion of the PCT DVDs folks
have shared with me over the past five years or so....  (These DVD's mean so
much to us that they were among the first items that went into bins of
important docs, photos, albums and family pieces when fire threatened us
last August).