[pct-l] Leapfrog with another vehicle

Bonnie Carolyn Goulard bonniecarolyn at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:46:05 CDT 2009

    I've asked this question before.  Is there any 2010 thru-hiker who would like to "leapfrog" with their vehicle?  I have a truck but need another thru-hiker to use their vehicle so that we don't have to hitch rides into towns and can go where we want to, namely large supermarkets.  Anyone interested?  I am a 53 year-old woman who thru-hiked the A.T. in 2007.  Call me at (352)368-1842 or e-mail me at bonniecarolyn at embarqmail.com.

                             Bonnie Carolyn