[pct-l] pack volume

Dave and Cindy hikeon at surewest.net
Mon Nov 30 13:41:42 CST 2009

Randy,
The Circuit worked great for both of us.  Held everything we needed
including the bear canisters and extra water in So Cal, with plenty of
support.
We had so much room that we have decided to go with the Conduit next year
and have already tried them with the bear canisters.  Although I wouldn't
recommend this for everyone since there is less support and you might need
to rethink your UL equipment strategies.
But I would highly recommend the ULA Circuit for a thru hike.
Zelda