[pct-l] How you hiked your hike

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Nov 30 09:32:18 CST 2009

About the costs. I only put the costs from last summer, not for both
summers that it took for me to hike the whole trail. I didn't include
the cost of gear. All I did was think how much money was in the bank
when I started and how much was there when I got home. So I guess I
skewed the curve a bit. Sorry for that. Maybe you can take my vote
out and push it up a notch.

I did the hike half as cheaply last summer as the year before. I
think if I hiked the trail again and did it in its entirety, I would
be able to do it even cheaper still. I think I could do a third hike
on close to what I spent last summer. That, again, does not include
gear.