[pct-l] New hiker seeks advice and comrade

Ashley Lowe alowe8 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 11:40:34 CST 2009

Hello everyone,

After reading the messages and post for a few months I've decided to finally post my own. I'm trying to prepare my hike for march 2011, right after I finish up my degree in the fall. I'm located in Portland, OR and was just thinking maybe I could get in contact with anyone in the area that could meet up and chat about the PCT and their experience or someone who was interested in hiking it together.

Ashley