[pct-l] Hiking wet

Matt Thyer matt_thyer at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:57:31 CST 2009

Also wear wool.  Nothing gets wet and stays warm like wool does.  I usually
wear multiple layers of the stuff.  The northern Cascades are wet and can be
quite cold.  Over coating with Gortex and other semi-permeable fabrics will
prevent wetness for a while, but eventually you'll be left with staying
warm.

2 cents,

Matt