[pct-l] water report

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:07:44 CST 2009

Shelly,

Wow, hours go by and not one response, not even the resident
bloviator responded!  I guess everyone figures you'd just go read the
FAQ.

The water report (http://pct.4jeffrey.net) is always 'out'.  But its
up-to-dateness is determined by the hiker feedback that gets sent to
the maintainer (Asabat) of the report.  (Check the dates along the
right side.)  IMO, there's a fair chance someone will have preceded
you and passed along whatever they found to Asabat, but it's also
possible you'll be the first one along in some parts.  Whatever you
find on your hike, please be sure to pass it along to
water at 4jeffrey.net.