[pct-l] Shoes

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 22:19:17 CST 2009

I tried NB 908. Very light, but I felt every rock underfoot, even with Superfeet insoles  The soles wore out after only 300 miles.

Merrill Chameleons fit my wide feet well, but they were heavier than the 908s and the soles also wore out fast.

I now have Patagonia Release shoes and I have found my shoe. Durable uppers and soles. Non-Goretex, so they are cool. Wore them through streams this summer and they dried within the hour. I better buy more of these shoes because shoe manufacturers have a tendancy to ruin a good thing.

The Incredible Bulk