[pct-l] What Mags is really saying...

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 13:13:16 CST 2009

Is that he doesn't like people who twists his words...Esp when he has said nice
words about the person's website (Your website!)

Very uncool Scott and not called for.

To repeat myself , I  said the FAQ is an excellent resource, but
it is not kosher to simply say "Check the FAQ" to every question without
additional input.

I'll even quote myself again:

"FAQs are a great resource..but interactive resources

...are much better overall for discussion"

There is no need to insult and twist my meanings. I know you have axes to grind, but I am not
going to play that game.

I have many faults, but questioning my intentions when I've helped many people over the years
is rather poor form Scott.

Please do any follow-ups to private e-mail.

Thanks.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art