[pct-l] Cali's economy: Food prices

Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 20:04:41 CST 2009

My guess is that food prices are pretty similar in big stores in California and in the SE.  That said - you will only occasionally buy from big stores while on the PCT, and the trail store prices can range from above average to outrageous.  But you'll be so hungry you'll hardly notice the prices.

Spring