[pct-l] Thru hiking books to read??

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:50:30 CST 2009

Most that I have read are pretty good. If I had favorites, "The
Barefoot Sisters" (AT) books are up there.

Baro' books are fun. Model-T's book was very popular and a good read,
all are AT books.

I think my fave PCT book is "Dances with Marmots"

If you'll be jacked in, TrailJournals.com has more journals than you
can read in a lifetime, many are very readable.

stevie