[pct-l] PCT Trail Angel Support

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 10:24:19 CST 2009

I was thinking how I could support the Class of 2010 besides at the April Kickoff.  Then it hits me that I could go back to my younger days of riding a motorcycle.  But now it would have to be a trike.  I could get a new 2010 Honda Goldwing trike for about $38,000 and a nice Leesurelite.com camping trailer to pull behind it.  Nice.  Very nice.  I could just go along and meet hikers at road crossings with goodies.

Now the hard part.  Money.  Then I think of a great way to get some money together.  I will salt some gold along the PCT.  Then I will sell gold company shares to the folks down at the Kickoff after showing them samples.  This will cause great excitement.  About 500 people attend the Kickoff and at $100 a share, I should be able to raise $100,000 easy with many multiple share purchases.  This is too cool.  This is great.  This is too simple.  Wow.

By the time the Kelty Kid and the Wagon Master find out, I will be long gone.  I am going to do it!

Your friend and PCT Trail Angel,

Switchback