[pct-l] distressing info about section d

Postholer public at postholer.com
Fri Nov 6 10:33:02 CST 2009

Likewise. It takes more than a lifetime for the forest to regenerate. SoCal
is becoming nothing more than a high/low altitude desert. The mega disaster
that is waiting in Big Bear with all it's beetle destroyed trees will really
add to the ambience 'when' it happens.

Trail Journals, Google Trail Maps, Forums: http://postholer.com
Pacific Crest Trail Photo Atlas: http://postholer.com/photoAtlas.php