[pct-l] Los Angeles to San Diego

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Nov 5 09:03:40 CST 2009

I take the Metrolink (think local Amtrak commuter train) from near
Agua Dulce to downtown LA two days a week.  (I'm sitting on it right
now!  ;-)  I've used the Amtrak LA to San Diego and have found it
downright engoyable.

If you're timetable doesn't hook up with anyone (like it's not near
the annual Kick Off) then catch the FlyAway bus from LAX to Union
Station and the Amtrak to San Diego.

Give yourself a little layover time in Union Station to walk around.
It's a piece of history.  You might also recognize portions of it from
movies like Blade Runner!

BillB