[pct-l] Snow Forum

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Wed Nov 4 23:01:17 CST 2009

Once you go to Postholer.com, go to Forums, then select "Preparation, Safety, and Snow Travel." Second line down is "Concern 2."

Concern #1 is mixed in under "Snow Concerns," called, "Details: Navigation." It is a long description of how to find your way over snow in the Sierra. Of course, the best way to learn how to follow the trail when buried under snow is to read this AND THEN sign up for our free, 3-day, snow skills training weekends! (You knew I was going to add that!)

Enjoy!  We will cover the rest of the snow concerns listed as time permits....

Mtnned & Lady J
Mountain Education