[pct-l] Sealing - re cheese

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 06:10:00 CST 2009

Soy cheese does NOT need refrigeration for 3-4 weeks, while being  mailed
and sitting in POs; I usually eat a 12 oz block over 3 days of  hiking, so it
survives after being opened also. I highly recommend the  Soya Kass brand.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 11/3/2009 6:47:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,