[pct-l] In search of hiking buddy

LOUIE KROLL louie.kroll at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:43:44 CST 2009

Well, I'm offended at the exclusion of ax murderers.  We're people too.

I think you wrote about an "early" April departure.  Let me ask you
this- what is your background as far as snow travel and winter camping?

As I've posted before, I'm comfortable with departing solo, but the
extra measure of safety that a companion would bring is worthy of
consideration.  The question is thus; am I babysitting or am I taking
along a partner who can step up if circumstances require it?  Your back
country resume' doesn't have to be perfect, but I am curious like the
cat as to whether you've done anything at all that would reflect a
reasonable chance of success at least to Sequoia Kings Canyon.

I leave on April 1st.  If you want to continue this conversation outside
the board....louie.kroll at gmail.com

Louie