[pct-l] for hikers with extensive backpacking experience

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 3 12:31:05 CST 2009

"I think Skurka is offering an alternative to those that are afraid to go out
in the dark without there Yuppie 911 device."

That doesn't make sense if the client is already suppose to have extensive backpacking experience. I agree that there is the pull of miles. I would rather hike than sit around.

The 7.5 mpd seems like a social, hang-out kind of hike, not a traditional JMT, PCT or High Sierra Route hike.
Marcia