[pct-l] for hikers with extensive backpacking experience

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Tue Nov 3 00:04:28 CST 2009

There was the day when we charged $100/person/day to guide backpacking
adventures up, down, and across the
Sierra year 'round ('80s and '90s). If this is what you're willing to pay,
go for it.

Remember, our Snow Courses are FREE for three days of power-packed, on-snow
skills training!

Mtnned
Mountain Education