[pct-l] Anybody selling a Spot Device?

Katalina Jimenez katalinajime at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:18:56 CDT 2009

 Apparently my parents are worried about me going out in the wilderness by myself. (They hid their worries so well, until tonight when my dad says, "I'm going to try to get you one of those gps things that they put in cars so I can know where you all the time out there." Yes, my dad was trying to LoJack me). I told my dad that I would get the Spot Satallite tracking device. I just didn't realize they go for $169 retail plus the service.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone out there is willing to sell or rent their Spot device for the 2009 PCT season. I'm starting my Thru-hike on kickoff weekend. Thanks so much.

Katalina

www.postholer.com/sologirl