[pct-l] April 1st Sierra Snow Conditions

Postholer public at postholer.com
Tue Mar 31 19:53:33 CDT 2009

No doubt. I couldn't bag on Greg for his psychic 'predictions' and I also
missed my window for ranting against the gathering whos name we do not speak
of.

*sigh*. There's always next year. ;)

-postholer

Damn, I missed my March 1 Early Sierra Snow Wild Ass Guess Prediction for
Early Entry into the Sierra.? ... I'm now waiting for Tom Reynolds and
Postholer's harsh rebukes to my dastardly behaviour!? But it is good to see
Scott putting out similar irresponsible suggestions! (jk, jk, jk!!)