[pct-l] April 1st Sierra Snow Conditions

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 11:10:52 CDT 2009

Damn, I missed my March 1 Early Sierra Snow Wild Ass Guess Prediction for Early Entry into the Sierra.? So, sitting here near April 1st (hee, hee) I will predict that hikers can enter the Sierra early this year, on June 1 and encounter little to no snow.? This is a highly irresponsible prediction based upon lose historical data and, of course, YMMV.? I'm now waiting for Tom Reynolds and Postholer's harsh rebukes to my dastardly behaviour!? But it is good to see Scott putting out similar irresponsible suggestions! (jk, jk, jk!!)

Greg

"Aspire to Inspire before you Expire!"