[pct-l] Kickoff

Bradley Issler bradley.issler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:02:08 CDT 2009

Anyone have an estimate as to how many people usually attend the kick off?
My buddy is the guy who started "Justin's Nut Butter."  I haven't spoken to
him in years but randomly enough, someone on here mentioned they would be
using his product and I though to myself "Hey, isn't that what my old buddy
Justin was calling his new company."  Anyhow, I got back in touch with him
after a few years, and he said he would send me some boxes of nut butter
packs to hand out at the kick off.  Just need to know about how many people
will be there.

Thanks,
Brad.