[pct-l] Check Cashing

jambii37 at gmail.com jambii37 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:29:02 CDT 2009

Josh,

We looked into just depositing the money into my account, but for reasons that aren't really important its not gonna be possible for this situation.

I'm gonna be thru hiking shortly after KO, and I will be carrying cash plus my debit card. Also, I already have all the money I need. This was just meant to be an "oh no, somebody stole my pack, gear and all my money! Hook me up!" emergency fund. I guess I was really just CURIOUS if cashing a check would be possible anywhere along the trail. In all reality we live in San Diego, and he could just drive to a lot of the early sections of the trail.

-Jeff

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile