[pct-l] electrolytes

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 14:46:35 CDT 2009

One thing commonly used by ultra-marathon runners (typically long-distance trail runners) is S-caps by Suceed.  I've used their products with success.  No pun intended.  You can buy their products online.  There also is some information available there as to how much to take per the amount of water you take in.  In addition to keeping yourself in dry socks and other things, keeping your electrolyte intake balanced with the amount of liquid you are taking in can help quite a bit in reducing blistering over long distances and in extreme heat.