[pct-l] Restless Wheeled Humor

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 27 13:47:20 CDT 2009

Good morning, Diane,

I must tell you, with your declared attributes you will not stand out among
a bunch of hard-core hiker trash.  In fact considering the wide variety of
people attending, most will probably think you’re in insurance sales or
something equally “square”.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

 http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

 http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09