[pct-l] How to get your "Trail Chickens"

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Mar 26 04:01:36 CDT 2009

Armanda,
You are not the only one wondering how to get your "Trail Chickens".
I have been overwhelmed with inquiries.
To order your trail ready chickens contact Ground Pounder Bill.
In 2006, when I was contemplating marketing this "Chickens on a Leash"
concept, Ground Pounder Bill was going to be the
chicken trainer to get the chickens trail ready.
The chickens need to be disciplined and march in a single file.....you
know, military style.
Ground Pounder Bill is a former Marine....Marines are known for their
strict discipline.
Ground Pounder Bill trained chickens will march with military precision.

To insure your trail ready Ground Pounder Bill trained chickens will be
ready in time for the KO place your order with Ground
Pounder Bill immediately and make sure you include at least one rooster
in your order to insure reproduction so you don't run out of chickens
before you reach Canada.

JMT Reinhold
UL backpacking inovator

Ground Pounder Bill wrote: