[pct-l] Big Agnes FlyCreek UL

Bradley Issler bradley.issler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:43:01 CDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give my initial impression of this new ultralight tent in
case anyone is interested in this new tent.  I ordered this tent, to check
it out, as soon as I saw it.  It is a very enticing double wall at just
34oz.  It was incredibly easy to setup.  However, I am not going to keep
it.  The major downer is the inside area.  I tried getting inside with just
my bag and inflatable pad and found it near impossible to get in the bag
while completely inside the tent.  Once inside I felt that there was
insufficient room to store gear.  Either way, I would not want to have to
spend any length of time inside.

I also have the TarpTent Rainbow.  This is like a palace compared to the
flycreek, and I will look forward to spending months and months in it.

One persons opinion.  Thanks for listening.

Brad.