[pct-l] Too late for Canada permit?

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:57:45 CDT 2009

Hi Jeff,
I'd send it to them, they sometimes get it done very quickly. If not, can someone send it along to you later? You don't really need the Canada permit for a few months<smile>! And even though I had one, no one wanted to see it on either side of the border when I came back into the US. Well I shouldn't say they didn't want to see it, they were singularly unimpressed with it, when I showed it to them!
Good Luck and Have a Blast!
tammy t.