[pct-l] shuttle in section A

Jay Davis jayd215 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:12:56 CDT 2009

hi people,

i'm looking to hike from campo to warner springs mid-april. i'll need
someone to shuttle me. do you know of anyone who might be willing to
help me out? i'm happy to pay them a fair rate for their time. i'll be
going april 17-21.

i'm either going to:
-take a rental car down to southern california and leave it in warner
springs. i'd need a shuttle to get me from warner springs to campo.
-take a flight down to the san diego airport. i'd need a shuttle to
campo, then i'd need another one from warner springs back to the
airport.

i could do either one of these. what i pick depends on what options i
can find for shuttling.

i know there's a bus from san diego to campo, but it only goes once a
day and it doesn't really work with my timeline.

thanks!

jay
jayd215 at gmail.com