[pct-l] Mother Nature at her worst

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 13:08:13 CDT 2009

Meadow,

No, no, no, this is her at her best!!?? Recycling old crust into new fresh rock and green house gases!!? That same volcano that almost took the jet down 19 to 20 years ago, also delayed some relatives of mine from coming down to take possesion of a new baby that we were playing foster parents for.? He's now a star ice hockey player in Canada; Zac Dailey.?

Greg

"Aspire to Inspire before you Expire!"

Message: 9