[pct-l] bandana

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 22 23:42:40 CDT 2009

Louis Lamour suggested many uses for his western characters.  I think in one
of his books he suggested bandanas have a hundred uses, and contiued by
naming a bunch of them.
I ussually carry one.  I clean myself, my glasses, use as a skeeter and sun
shield draped over my head under my hat etc etc...
I've also heard on a post here that they are pretty much useless.  Seems far
from that to me and my many years of using them.  My favorite is red, and I
found it.  I also found my blue one, and gary one, and a light blue one.
Seems they are good at getting lost or left behind along the trail among
other things.
Back in the boyscouts I don't recall having a nickname but they were a
standard part of the uniform.
Stephen