[pct-l] Wanna see the PCT Class of 2009 bandana?

Tim Nye tnye at gmklaw.com
Sun Mar 22 15:22:23 CDT 2009

How can I get a bandana?

I'm thru-hiking this year, but starting before the kick-off as I will be
detouring to Sacramento at Onyx for my youngest's high school graduation and
then returning. I will catch part of trail-fest so maybe that a possibility?

By the way, Yogi's guide arrived two days ago and when I saw the photos, I
believe that I remember her and Halfmoon from when I was section hiking SOBO
through Glacier Peak wilderness in August of '03.  I was coming down from
Red's pass and she came along the trail and found me eating blueberries.
Halfmoon, I believe, showed up shortly thereafter. That was the year of the
fire, and I made it through that section a month and a half before the
bridges were destroyed by flooding.

She was very kind, telling me that section hiking seemed harder than
thru-hiking since you had to retrain each year for the sections.  They were
both exuberant.  It was a nice meeting.