[pct-l] cozy

Bob BobandShell97 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 22 12:44:44 CDT 2009

Ellen,

I've tried all kinds of pot cozies, including the famous Anti-gravity.com
ones.  Simplest for me has proven to be two 1-gallon or 2-gallon ziplocks
(depending on pot size), nested inside one another with a folded bandana at
the bottom.  Keeps things very hot, very long. It's light, compressible and
available for other uses, like rinsing something out.  But the truth is...
these days I eat my food as soon as it's ready - or let it cool a minute -
and rarely need a pot cozy.  Even at home I prefer "warm" rather than "hot"
food normally.  To each her/his own...

Dr Bob