[pct-l] PCT Historical Trek

Hans Hlawaty hhlawaty at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 00:06:50 CDT 2009

Vincent,

Thanks for the heads up, I changed my post on the equipment list so the info
is right there for the viewing now.

Regarding water proofing--I have an oiled canvas tarp for my bedroll, and a
thick 7x7 canvas manty which is part of the packing rig.  I'm hoping between
the two of them I can keep dry enough to make it.  I'm counting on the
massive insulating power of my sheep fleeces to keep me alive if the weather
turns real nasty.

Thanks for your input!

Bronze
http://manandmule.com