[pct-l] newbie questions

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:40:31 CDT 2009

Probably the most important thing you'll want, besides the data book, is the
water report.

I also like Yogis guide.

As for tablets, I'm a little unclear on which ones you are using.  I would
look into the health affects of using Iodine for extended periods if those
are the tablets you are using.

I plan on bring a filter for my So. Cal section, maybe sending it home after
KM.