[pct-l] [Fwd: Re: speaking of jerky]

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sun Mar 15 19:57:10 CDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [pct-l] speaking of jerky
Date: 	Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:27:36 -0400
From: 	whcrs4543 at aol.com
To: 	mardav at charter.net

The problem with your suggestion, I think, is that the product is
produced under safety and sanitation standards that are below that of
products produced for human consumption. You may not have been sick yet,
but the odds are greater that you will eventually fall ill from
unsanitary product consumption. But I understand your attempts to find
cheaper product. I once knew a lady who was also using antibiotics that
was produced for pets..... NOT smart.

I think it would be better for you to google the idea and do a little
research before leading others into that idea. Someone might suffer from
your advice. :(