[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows, Drop Box, Pack List

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Mar 15 16:05:39 CDT 2009

Good afternoon, Rod,

For the weight of the MicroSpikes I looked at their website and they said
around 12.5 oz. each, so I took them at their word.  Subsequently, I did a
broader net search and found a runner's site:

http://blog.irunfar.com/2007/10/kahtoola-microspikes-down-and-dirty.htmlthat
discusses that same confusion.  The reviewer also thought the weight
was "each" but later added a note to say it was for a pair.  That's a big
difference and gets them down to something more reasonable.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye