[pct-l] Parental Aspects of Hiking

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 12:57:35 CDT 2009

On the whole i would say you need to clarify your ?s here before you get a better response.
Hikers have die from natural cases, one hiker in particular by his own hand, a few trail angles also die that way, weather has played a major role in deaths on the trail. Next you have accidents that happen. Remember we only think about the hikers who are going all the way to Canada as a general rule well lots of day hikers also have perished on the trail.