[pct-l] Clothing in general.

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:37:59 CDT 2009

Hello everyone yet again. I have some more questions about clothing in
general as I am finally getting to purchasing the rest of my clothing. How
many pairs of shorts do people generally bring with them up front? I was
thinking two pairs. Do I just need one pair? Also do I even need to bring a
pair of pants with me at first? Or should I just send my pants ahead to KM?
I have one pair of mens patagonia Ulltra shorts at the moment. Really want
some of their long haul runners. They have been hard to find in colors other
than black..Anyways off the subject..

Ok also something I keep coming back to. Will a pair of good ole long johns
suffice as your night clothing? Or what are other people using for their
sleeping clothes? I know by reading yogis I need a set of clothing for
sleeping that I never use during the day or when hiking. That is what I am
talking about. I need specifics. I was just thinking get some long john type
things, but LOL....I have heard of other stuff. Please someone illuminate
me...LOL..I am almost positive there is something better and more
lightweight.

The shirt part will be easy to figure out, but I am also wondering how many
shirts people bring with them up front and what they mail ahead to KM?

Depending on where I am money wise here in the next few weeks. I might be
hitting the thrift stores here to get a lot of my clothes. I hear a lot of
decent hiking style shirts can be found there. Anyone else do this or know
specifically what I should be looking for?

Once again thank you everyone so very much for all of the advise you have
given me and will give me...

Sean C.