[pct-l] Grizzly

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Mar 11 03:57:11 CDT 2009

Switchback,
That's were Grizzly made his mistake.
I make sure my wife has good reliable gardening tools and a lawn mower
that does not break down so she has no excuse not to move the grass.
I got rid of the power mover and got her a push mover...much more
reliable and never breaks down...it is also good exercise

JMT Reinhold
Keep your women healthy through exercise advocate