[pct-l] Fishing holes

Nia Schmald nschmald1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 23:56:54 CDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I'm going to do the hike this year and am working on a few details. One
question I have which I haven't been able to find is what are fishing
opportunities like on trail.

I walked the JMT a couple years ago loved catching a few fish most
nights.  I'm sure that's not realistic for the entire trail.  But are
there decent areas in most sections of the trail?  Are there any large
sections where there's basically no chance of catching fish?  Is there
anything equivalent to Ayce's thru-fishing the JMT for other sections of
the trail?

Thanks in advance and hope to meet some of you on the trail.

Giggles