[pct-l] Aqua Mira shelf life?

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 14:03:31 CST 2009

Look on the side of each bottle. There is a lot number and an expiration date stamped there, although they wear off over time.

Pour two or more together? If they're both still within their shelf lives you should be ok, but I'd still consider the shelf life of the mix to be the older of the 2 shelf lives.