[pct-l] Base Weight Calculation

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Mar 3 20:44:54 CST 2009

It's really quite simple. Wear your sleeping bag as a cape and your tarp
as a poncho, put everything else but food, water, and fuel in your pack,
and your base weight is exactly equal to your empty pack weight.

The fanatic ultralighters measure FSO (from skin out weight) to
eliminate this problem.

My personal opinion is whatever. But great conversation starter!

AsABat

Did