[pct-l] Health Insurance

Ben Hooley hooleybd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 17:20:46 CST 2009

Hello All,

My girlfriend and I will be taking our first stab at the PCT this year and will be quitting our jobs in order to do so. I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for affordable health insurance plans which would only be used to cover any unexpected major medical situations? I currently have a personal plan in my name that my employer covers, but there is no way I can afford to pay it myself while unemployed. I appreciate anyone's thoughts on this matter.

Ben