[pct-l] Six Moons Starlite

E A afishnamedcarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:09:30 CST 2009

Ellen,
I am wondering the same thing, I am trying to decide between like 3 or 4
packs for this years hike.  (Mariposa, Starlite, Circuit, OHM).  I am
wondering if it will carry the heavy load I will have leaving Kennedy
Meadows.

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 7:58 PM, herbstroh at charter.net <herbstroh at charter.net