[pct-l] Camp shoes and such

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Sun Mar 1 12:07:01 CST 2009

Indeed, there is typically less "relaxing around camp" time.  My shoes
are comfortable enough that I never had the desire to bring camp
shoes.

What I've been known to do (since, for me, taking off my trail shoes really does feel good at the end of the day, is to do what little walking that needs to be done is to keep my socks on. They protect my feet well enough to have the best of both worlds. They usually shake off "clean" enough to wear again the next day. Though I have been known to get sap on the soles of my feet with that technique  LOL