[pct-l] Trail skills courses.

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Tue Jun 30 20:38:42 CDT 2009

Mango,

Though it has been a couple of weeks since your email, you deserve an answer. What is the big chain retailer on the east coast? Eastern Mountain Sports?? Don't they offer classes and clinics like REI? '

Otherwise, check out the local community schools' outdoor programs, etc. for classes, trips and so forth.

Keith's answer about training at elevation is well taken. What does the pct-l community think? Would everyone else recommend this idea to those from the east or other flatland homes?

Mtnned