[pct-l] PCT Camp Shoes

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 18:24:53 CDT 2009

Snappy JMT Reinhold writes: Yes (Doctor) Carol,?Send a pair of pink ones to Switchback and if you have those ballerina leg warmers, send him a pair of those passion purple leg warmers also.?Yes, Switchback will look so lovely prancing down the trail in pink ballerina slippers and passion purple leg warmers.?I, on the other hand, need to present a slightly more masculine image to my female admirers and ballerina slippers and leg warmers would not look as good on me as they will on Switchback.? The girls always tell me I look best in shorts and combat boots.??Hairy legs in combat boots really seem to do something to hiker babes.? JMT Reinhold?

Switchback replies: Once again, Snappy, is taking up bandwidth and promoting disinformation in the PCT trail community.? Yes, the girls really love that hairy leg boney knees combat boot look.? Only the girls who like it were the hairy Neanderthal babes back went you first started to hike in the Sierras.? Back when the?glaciers were retreating from the last Ice Age.? Back when the first Sequoia trees were taking root.? Back when Mt. Whitney was only 9,000 feet high and growing.? Back when saber tooth tigers were roaming the?land.? Yes, Snappy, I have seen the?early man rock art?along the PCT in?Evolution Valley that exposes your real story and frauds.??